Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Sameera Reddy remembers Pankaj Udhas, recalls shooting Aur Ahista Kijiye Baatein: Today I am

"I just heard, I am having chills while talking to you right now. I have tears in my eyes. I am heartbroken. It's sad that we have lost him," she says. sameera reddy pankaj udhas Recalling those good days back in 2012, Reddy shares, "Today I am everything I am because of him. They spotted me and chose me. I was a young kid with no aspirations and didn't know what I was doing, but somehow I became a part of this cult song, it's one of his biggest hits. It was a privilege and honour that I was a part of it, " adding, "I remember meeting him at a party after a few years of its release when I became an actress, I went up to him and took a bow and said, 'People spotted me because of you, I am who I am because of you.' He was so touched and pleased. He was such a warm and humble personality. He smiled and said, 'It was only because of your hardwork'. I feel that sometimes you just have to be chosen and I think that song chose me and till today people remember that song." Hindustan your fastest source for breaking ! Read now. "I was very nervous when I met him, I was shaking and so scared because it was the first time I was facing the camera. I remember thinking, 'What have I got myself into?' But, he was just smiling through it all. He was so relaxed and never intimidated being a senior, there was no pressure," Reddy tells us. The 45yearold can help but share how the song hold so much importance even today. "Even today, I know that when that song starts, my whole generation comes together in solidarity. It is nostalgia, bringing emotions and people together. I can never forget it and I am so indebtable," she quips. "For years, when I met him afterwards also, he always so grounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paramount has taken offline the entire MTV News archive as w...

Big thanks to Arcustech for hosting the site and offering amazing tech support. When you buy through links on kottke.org , I may earn an aff...