Saturday, March 9, 2024

Shaitaan movie review and release LIVE Updates: Netizens call this Ajay Devgn, R Madhavan starrer

Actor R. Madhavan shared that he was "stunned" when he learnt about playing the villain in Shaitaan, opposite Bollywood superstar Ajay Devgn. In the film, Madhavan essays the role of a man who enters the holiday home of Ajay and Jyotika's characters while they're on a vacation. He then casts a black magic spell on their daughter and takes her under his control. Speaking about the audience's reaction to his villainous avatar, Madhavan said, "I am very excited about the response that the trailer, and 'Shaitaan' are receiving. I did not expect this level of appreciation. We are keeping our fingers crossed for this film. I was offered this film by Kumar Ji (the producer) when I was shooting for a Tamil film in summer last year in Chennai, and he just said, 'I don't want to talk to you, this is the film that you are doing'."He further mentioned, "I thought I was offered the father's role. That's when Kumar Ji said, 'Before you say anything, we want you to play the Villain'. I was quite stunned, and I was amazed that Ajay sir would want to give that role to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Morning Joe’ hosts take on-air swipe at leadership after program was pulled from air

The hosts of MSs Morning Joe rebuked the networks leadership on Tuesday, expressing dismay over the decision to pull the flagship morning sh...